Subang Jaya Medical Centre
Subang Jaya Medical Centre is strategically located and is five minutes away from the Subang Jaya KTM and LRT Stations. From there, you can take a Grab or bus for a short ride to the hospital.
The Grand Dorsett is next to the hospital and Holiday Villa is within walking distance to the hospital. Other alternatives would be the Empire Hotel, Saujana Hotel or Airbnb stays.
- Parking Fee details
- RM 2.00 1st HOUR or part thereof, add RM 1 every subsequent half hour or less
- RM 10.00 Maximum Charge (per day)
- RM 3.00 Monday - Saturday (7:00pm - 7:00am)
- RM 3.00 Sunday and Public Holiday (per entry)
- Nearby public transport, shuttle services.
- SJMC is located 2km away from the Subang Jaya KTM and LRT Stations
- Rapid buses are available and there are multiple stops close by
- Wheelchair availability and where to get them.
- Wheelchairs are readily available at the Main Lobby entrance and Emergency Unit entrance
- Maybank & CIMB Tellers available with MEPS facilities at B1 (OutPatient Centre)
- Starbucks, Chicken Rice Shop, Hot & Rolla, Family Mart (Mediplex)
- Subway, Dome, MyNews.com & 1901 Hot Dog Stall (B1, Outpatient Centre)
- Visitor Policy
In light of recent COVID-19 development in Malaysia, hospital management continues to take precautionary measures to restrict visitors and visiting hours at our current entry points into the hospital to safeguard our patients, visitors, doctors and staff.
- Visiting hours are from 4pm to 8pm
- Strictly 1 visitor per patient at any one time
- Visitor MUST wear a mask at all times
- Children below the age 12 are discouraged from visiting patients